[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Dragons World Guide Forums • View topic - DW Island Designer (in progress)

DW Island Designer (in progress)

General discussion forum for Dragons World

DW Island Designer (in progress)

Postby LadyFlame » 15 Nov 2016 15:04

Hey guys! A friend of mine (cowboy004) has been working on developing a DW Island Designer and I would like to share it with you!

The idea is that you can plan out island layouts before actually implementing them in the game. It's still pretty new, and he has only completed three islands so far, but once it's finished I think it could be a pretty handy little tool!

The link to his web page is here: https://sites.google.com/site/dragonswo ... igner/home

If you are accessing this on mobile, you need to download an .swf player (the one I chose to download also required Adobe Air), but after that is set up then you will be able to drag and drop habitats, greenhouses, etc onto the islands that he's completed. :)

Still a work in progress of course, but I think this is pretty neat. :D
LadyFlame

Re: DW Island Designer (in progress)

Postby LadyFlame » 15 Nov 2016 15:08

Well now the site isn't opening for me, it was just open a minute ago... I've messaged him, stand by. :(

Edit: he and another friend say that it's working on their end, so it's a me issue.
LadyFlame

Postby Cowboy004 » 15 Nov 2016 15:16

Cowboy004

Postby LadyFlame » 15 Nov 2016 15:21

LadyFlame

Return to Dragons World General